- Log-in to your Que account by clicking here.
- Click on the name of the website you would like to edit. You will be taken to the Home Page for that website.
- On the left sidebar of the Home Page you will see a Pages heading.
- Beneath this heading you will see Home/ and New Page headings.
- Click on the New Page heading.
- Note: If you do not see this heading, click on the word Pages and it will appear.
- You will now be able to name your new page and choose the URL path name.
- Click Save.
- You have created a new page! You will automatically be taken to the dashboard for the new page.
Wondering what to do next? Here are some tutorials that might help:
How to Add Content to a Page (Web App)
How to Add a Contact Form to Your Website (Web App)
How to Change the Color Scheme of Your Website (Web App)