- Open the Que App on your iOS device.
- Click the name of the website you want to edit.
- Click on New Page at the bottom of the screen.
- Type in the title of your page and what you would like the URL path to be for that page.
- Click Done.
- You will be taken to the main page for your website. To edit this new page click on the link for that page (it will appear under the link for your Home Page).
- You have now added a new page to your website!
Wondering what to do next? Here are some tutorials that might help:
How to Add Content to a Page (iOS App)
How to Upload an Image (iOS App)
How to Share Your Website on Social Media