- Open the Que App on your iOS device.
- Click the name of the website you want to edit.
- You will now see a screen with a list of the pages that site contains.
- Swipe left on the name of the page you wish to delete. A menu will appear that includes a red trashcan icon.
- Click on the trashcan icon and select Delete on the popup that appears.
You have now successfully deleted a page! Please note that you cannot delete the Home page on your site.
Wondering what to do next? Here are some tutorials that might help:
How to Create a New Que Website (iOS App)
How to Add a Page to Your Website (iOS App)
How to Add Content to a Page (iOS App)