- Go to the webpage where you would like to add SEO and social metadata.
- Near the top of the page you will see a blue menu with Content Cards selected.
- Click Search and Social on this menu.
- Now you can add an image, title, and description that will show up in search results and on social media for your page.
- Click Update.
- This page has now been updated to include SEO and social metadata!
Wondering what to do next? Here are some tutorials that might help:
How to Share Your Website on Social Media
How to Share Your Website in an Email
How to Share a Link to Your Website